Homemade Taco Seasoning Recipe
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tsp corn starch
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Use as you typically would a packet of taco seasoning.
- About 3 Tbsp per 1lb ground beef +- depending on your taste.
- Multiply the amounts to make this in bulk for future meals.
Recipe by A Few Shortcuts at https://afewshortcuts.com/tide-you-over-tuesday-homemade-taco-seasoning/