Homemade Gingerbread Coffee Creamer
This Homemade Gingerbread Coffee Creamer Recipe is not only simple but AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS! Spice up your coffee this holiday season!
Servings: 2 cups
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1/4 cup unsulphured molasses
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
In a saucepan, whisk together half-and-half, molasses, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg.
Heat over low heat until simmering and add in vanilla bean or extract.
Let cool, store in a refrigerator-safe bottle and keep chilled for up to a week.