Bacon Appetizer Crescents
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 8 ounce package Cream Cheese, softened
- 8 slices Bacon cooked, crumbled
- 1/3 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 8 ounce packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
Mix all ingredients except crescent dough.
Separate each can of dough into 8 triangles; cut each triangle lengthwise in half. Spread each dough triangle with 1 generous tsp. cream cheese mixture; roll up, starting at short side of triangle. Place, point-sides down, on baking sheet.
Bake 12 to 15 min. or until golden brown. Serve warm.