Baked Peanut Butter Oatmeal
Looking for an easy breakfast, the whole family will love. You need to try this yummy Baked Peanut Butter Oatmeal Recipe. Enjoy it as a snack or breakfast.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time25 mins
Servings: 9 Squares
- 1-1/2 cups quick cooking oats or gluten free oats
- 1/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup milk or milk alternative
- 1/4 cup butter melted, or margarine
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter or almond butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
Preheat oven to 350°
Grease an 8x8 pan.
Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl and stir well.
Spread evenly into pan and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.
Serve warm out of the oven or allow it to completely cool and cut into bars for a grab and go snack.
- Mix in raisins, chocolate chips, bananas, or whatever else floats your boat.
- Use a dairy free milk like Silk Almond or Coconut Milk and a dairy free margarine.