Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Muffins
Fall breakfast will not be complete without some of these delicious Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Muffins on the table! Easy to make and gluten-free options.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time18 mins
Total Time33 mins
Servings: 18 Muffins
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour or gluten free flour mix
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 15 oz pumpkin puree canned
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large egg
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Cream Cheese Mix
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F and place cupcake liners in your muffin tin.
In a large bowl mix together the dry ingredients and whisk together.
Add in the pumpkin, oil, eggs, and vanilla and beat until well mixed.
In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese mix ingredients together until smooth.
Fill your muffin tins 1/2 - 2/3 of the way full of the pumpkin muffin mix. Top with a tablespoon of cream cheese mix and use a toothpick to swirl.
Bake at 375 degrees F for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Cool and serve.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge to store.
- Use a gluten free flour mix. I recommend a gluten free baking mix like Aldi's Baking Mix or make your own by using 1 part rice flour to 3 parts tapioca flour.
- Use a dairy free cream cheese substitute.