Jalapeno Popper Chicken
Chicken for dinner doesn't need to be boring! This Jalapeno Popper Chicken Recipe is easy to make and so tasty the whole family will love it!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time40 mins
Total Time50 mins
Servings: 6 Servings
- 2 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts cut into cutlets
- 8 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or Monterey jack cheese blend
- 4 pieces bacon cooked and diced
- 2 jalapenos deseeded, chopped
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
Preheat oven to 425 Degrees F.
Place chicken breasts in a single layer in a casserole dish.
In a bowl mix together the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, mayo, bacon, and jalapenos until well combined.
Spoon the mixture on top of the chicken and spread it out evenly.
Sprinkle with the bread crumbs.
Bake for 40 -45 minutes or until juices run clear and internal temp of the chicken is 165 degrees F
Serve and enjoy
- Use a gluten-free bread crumb. I prefer to crush gluten-free rice squares cereal and add a little garlic salt for seasoning. These make an excellent "bread crumb".
- It is possible to make this dairy free by substituting dairy-free cream cheese and dairy-free cheddar cheese.