Best Ever Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Servings: 4 dozen
- ½ lb 2 sticks margarine or butter, Softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ginger
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 cups Uncooked Oats
- 1 cup raisins
Heat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
Beat together Margarine and sugars until creamy.
Add Eggs and Vanilla; Beat well.
Add Combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, and salt.
Stir in oats, and raisins; mix well.
Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown
Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet; remove to wire rack
Makes about 4 dozen…depending on size.
- Use certified gluten free oats and gluten free flour mix
- Use a dairy free margarine in place of the butter.