The Best Edible Cookie Dough Recipe
This is the best edible Cookie Dough Recipe. Not only is it mouthwateringly delicious but you can adjust the recipe for gluten free and vegan easily! JUST YUM!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 2 cups
- 1/2 cup butter dairy free margarine
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1/2 cup mix in sprinkles, chocolate chips, etc
*In order to make the dough "edible" preheat the oven to 375 degrees F spread the flour across a baking sheet. Sprinkle flour evenly on a rimmed baking sheet. Toast in preheated oven 6 minutes before used in this recipe.
In a bowl beat together butter and sugars until fluffy. Mix in the vanilla, flour, and milk until the dough forms. Add in additional milk if necessary to reach the desired consistency. Fold in the mix ins you choose and enjoy.
Store in the fridge for up to a week or freeze until ready to enjoy.
- Use gluten free flour and gluten free mix-ins
- Use a dairy free margarine or coconut oil, dairy free milk, and dairy free mix-ins.