Greek Pasta Salad
A perfect summer side dish. This flavorful Greek Pasta Salad Recipe is a filling dish that everyone will love.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 8 oz Mostaccioli noodles or Penne
- 1/2 cup Greek Salad Dressing
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup black olives sliced, drained
- 1 cup green olives drained
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup red onions diced
Boil a large pot of water.
Stir in the noodles and let cook until al dente.
Strain your noodles, ice, and strain again.
Mix in your salad dressing.
Mix In the rest of your ingredients one at a time: tomatoes, olives, feta cheese and red onions.
Chill and serve.
Turn this side dish into a meal by mixing in some diced cooked chicken.