Making homemade presents can be so much fun, and they make the most thoughtful gifts! Check out these DIY Etched Glasses. You can personalize them with an initial, a design, or a special meaning to the receiver. Plus these are so affordable and easy to make!
- Glasses (Try the dollar store)
- Alphabet stickers
- Etching Cream (available at any craft stores such as Michael’s, Hobby Lobby, or Jo-Ann Fabrics)
- Painters tape
- First, clean your glasses thoroughly
- Next, place your sticker letter where you would like
Then, using painters tape, tape a square around your letter
- Using a popsicle stick, smudge a decent amount of your etching cream over the letter and within your taped box
Allow to sit for 5 minutes
- Rinse off with warm water, remove the stickers and tape
- All done! Now, you have a permanent etched letter on your glass!
Don’t miss these other great Homemade Christmas ideas