It’s fall y’all! I am ready for all things pumpkin, and spice, and everything nice. Along with that comes my favorite Pumpkin Spice Latte and coffee. YUM! What goes better with a cup of coffee than a piece of cake? How about a Mug cake?! Check out this AMAZING Pumpkin Spice Latte Mug Cake recipe! It takes just minutes to make!
I have a secret ingredient to my Pumpkin Spice Latte Mug Cake; Dunkin’ Donuts Pumpkin Spice Coffee! Did you know you can pick up this at your local grocery store? You can get the k-cups or the bagged coffee. I highly recommend stocking up because it is a limited time seasonal flavor! Check out all the yummy Dunkin Donuts Coffee Flavors!
This recipe is so simple you mix it right in your coffee mug! I brewed a cup of Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Spice Coffee in my keurig at just the 6 oz setting because I wanted it a little strong.
All of my ingredients went into my mug and I stirred. I then popped the mug in the microwave for about 1 minute and 30 seconds. If it needs more time you can microwave it an additional 30 seconds.
*Tip* This recipe only calls for 2 tbsp of canned pumpkin. Don’t waste that pumpkin! Find out what to do with the rest of that can of pumpkin right here!
Once the cake is “baked” it is time to top it with happiness. I used Pillsbury Fluffy Vanilla frosting but you can also just use whipped cream. Totally up to you.
Once it is topped sprinkle it with just a hint of pumpkin pie spice to give it that latte look. Don’t forget to brew another cup of that Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Spice Coffee to enjoy with your mug cake!
- 4 tbsp self-rising flour (or all purpose flour & ¼ tsp of baking powder)
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- ½ tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Spice Coffee, strongly brewed
- 2 tbsp canned pumpkin puree
- Pillsbury Fluffy Vanilla Frosting or Whipped Cream to top
- In a microwave safe mug place all of your ingredients except for the frosting. Stir until combined well.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute and 30 seconds or until cake is completely cooked. If needed microwave for an additional 15- 30 seconds.
- Once cake is baked top with frosting or whipped cream and sprinkle with a pinch of additional pumpkin pie spice.
This post was sponsored by Dunkin Donuts Coffee. All opinions are 100% my own.