This post may contain affiliate links.
Little kids love to have fun during the holidays! There are so many creative ways to really have a blast that don’t have to cost a lot of money or take a lot of time. These 5 Little Snowmen Finger Play Gloves are adorable and will keep them busy over and over again!
Check out these adorable Snowmen Finger Play Gloves and this cute song to go with it.
5 Little Snowmen Finger Play Gloves
- Stretch gloves ($1 at Michael’s Craft Store)
- 5 peel and stick felt snowmen
- Craft glue
1. Lay the glove on a flat surface and flatten it out so no wrinkles are present.
2. Add a dab of glue to the back of each peel and stick snowman to help reinforce the adhesion.
3. Press one snowman at a time on the tip of each finger. Allow to dry.
4. Slip the glove on to act out your favorite snowmen finger plays, including the one below.
5 Little Snowman
5 little snowman sitting in the snow,
The first one said, “to a party we shall go.”
The second one said, “there are snowflakes in the air.”
The third one said, “but we don’t care!”
The fourth one said, “let’s skate and sled and run.”
The fifth one said, “isn’t winter time fun?”
Then down came the flakes and away the snowmen go
And the five little snowmen rolled down the road.