Don't miss this quick & easy no-bake dessert. It is sure to make everyone ask for more, and beg for this Banana Split IceBox Cake Recipe.
Are you looking for a quick and decadent dessert to throw together without turning on the oven? This Banana Split IceBox Cake Recipe is your answer! So easy to throw together and self-indulgent it should be a sin! It has a little bit of everything: bananas, pineapple, pudding, chocolate, strawberries, and coconut all coming together in this exquisite treat! Make this for your next get together or just to satisfy that sweet tooth.
Banana Split Icebox Cake
Banana Split IceBox Cake
- cake plate
- 8 oz whipped topping
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3.4 oz instant vanilla pudding mix
- 8 oz pineapple crushed & drained
- 2 sleeves graham crackers whole
- 2 bananas medium, sliced thin
- bananas sliced
- strawberries sliced
- maraschino cherries
- coconut shredded
- Chocolate Syrup
- In a large bowl, mix the whipped topping, sour cream, and pudding mix until blended. Fold in pineapple.
- On a flat serving plate or large baking dish arrange four graham crackers in a rectangle. Spoon about 1 cup of the pudding mixture over the crackers; top with about 1/4 cup banana slices.
- Repeat layers 4 times. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight. Graham crackers should be soft.
- Before serving top with more banana slices, and strawberry slices. Sprinkle on the coconut and drizzle with the chocolate sauce.
- Serve with a cherry on top.
- Recipe can be doubled and made in a 9x13 pan.
This is so simple! Grab your ingredients and start assembling. Most of these can be found in your fridge or pantry on a daily basis. Really who doesn't keep banana split ingredients on hand at all times? LOL
Mix together the pudding, cool whip, and sour cream until combined well. Then fold in the drained crushed pineapple. I dare you not to taste just a little. This is the beginning to our easy and delicious IceBox Cake.
Start layering the graham crackers, pudding and bananas. Do this 4 times. Then cover and refrigerate. This is so easy, the kids love to help assemble this Banana Split Icebox Cake
Top with fruit and chocolate and serve. DELISH!