This recipe is so festive there is no way I am going to go a single year without making it. This Gum Drop Fudge Recipe is simple to make and absolutely delicious! The creaminess is to die for, and the spice or gum drops and an amazing flavor and texture to the already decadent fudge.
Gum Drop Fudge
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12 oz package White Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-½ cups chopped gumdrops or spice drops
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil; set aside.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine the chips & milk. Cook and stir over low heat until chocolate chips are melted.
- Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla and gumdrops.
- Spread into prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate until firm.
- Using foil, remove fudge from the pan; cut into 1-in. squares.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature.