How to Make Easy Party Cake Pops is sponsored by Entenmann’s® Little Bites®. All opinions are 100% my own.
There are so many reasons to celebrate life on a daily basis. We are always trying to find the fun in the ordinary at my house. It just makes life worth living! There is always a reason to party, and a party needs food, of course! That is when knowing how to make easy party cake pops comes in handy!
These yummy Entenmann’s® Little Bites® are always in my pantry. I love that Entenmann’s® Little Bites® contain no high fructose corn syrup, are made with real ingredients, certified Kosher, and are less than 200 calories per pouch. Guaranteed to pack a portable party on-the-go, the new Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Chocolate Party Cakes are the latest edition to Entenmann’s® Seasonal Favorites line.
Their new limited edition Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Chocolate Party Cakes are great for chocolate lovers and are perfect for these cake pops! These new Chocolate Party Cakes are complete with rainbow sprinkles, similar to my other favorite, original golden Party Cakes. Grab them while you can because they will be gone by 8/26/17.
I opened a few pouches and put sticks right into the tasty Little Bites®. Then I melted some chocolate to dip them in. Melted chocolate just makes any day better, doesn't it?
After they were dipped I put them on a parchment lined baking sheet and added sprinkles! Hey, these are party cake pops after all. Then, we waited for them to set. I am pretty sure my helper willed them to be done with her eyes. You can also pop them in the freezer to hurry the process along.
I had some colorful paper straws that I cut in half and just slid right over the cake pop sticks. This adds some extra color and fun to your Party Cake Pops and takes such little effort.
The final product is loads of party fun! These Easy Party Cake Pops really are so simple, but they look like it took you hours to make them! They are perfect for big parties or celebrating everyday victories like a good grade on a spelling test!
Everyone deserves a treat to bring a smile to their face and make the day that much brighter.
How can you not smile when you see all of those sprinkles on the inside and out. That is why I love these delicious Entenmann's® Little Bites® Chocolate Party Cakes. They have those "party sprinkles" baked right in! They couldn't be any more perfect for these Easy Party Cake Pops!
How to Make Easy Party Cake Pops
- Open your Entenmann's® Little Bites® Chocolate Party Cakes and place each little bites on a pop stick.
- Heat chocolate chips and shortening in a microwave safe bowl for 60 seconds at 50% strength. Stir and continue to heat in 30-second intervals until melted.
- Take the Little Bites and carefully dip them into the chocolate allowing the excess to drip off. Place dipped Party Cake Pop onto a parchment-lined baking sheet to set up. Sprinkle the pops with sprinkles while the chocolate is still wet.
- Repeat with all of the cake pops.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is set.
- Cut colorful paper straws in half and cover pop stick if desired for extra fun.