I am just sitting here dreaming of my toes in the sand and the sun on my face. I thought I would turn those dreams into these heavenly Key Lime Cookies.
I love these cake mix cookies because not only are they super simple but they take only minutes to make!
I stir the boxed mix with coconut oil, egg, and some yummy white chocolate chips. Mmm....
I've said it before and I will say it again. A cookie scoop is your best friend. I just scooped the dough into tbsp size balls and dropped it on a parchment lined baking sheet.
Bake them for 10 minutes. You can dust them with powdered sugar when they are done.
Key Lime Cookies
- 1 box Key Lime Cake Mix
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Oil melted
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl mix cake mix with egg and melted coconut oil. You could also use vegetable oil. Mix until throughly blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Dust with powdered sugar if desired.