Oh, I so wanted to be the organized blogger and whip something new and fresh up before I left for New York. Instead I find myself sitting in my hotel room, digging on my blog for a great oldie but goodie recipe before I run out for the day. I am already running late to get out of here. ~sigh~ Who knew there was so much involved in a vacation conference?
This is one of my FAVORTIE treats! They are so good and the peanut butter and chocolate offer a delicious flavor reminiscent of a Reese’s peanut butter cup! If you are looking for a treat this weekend, this is it!
Peanut Butter Brownie BarsPrint Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl mix brownies according to package. Press batter in a 13x9 baking dish and set aside.
- In another bowl beat together cream cheese, peanut butter, eggs, and powdered sugar.
- Spread over the brownie mix
- Top with chocolate chips
- bake for 45-50 minutes or until baked but center is still a llittle gooey.
- Cool completely before cutting.