A fast and festive holiday treat to give as a gift or enjoy yourself. This Simple Candy Cane Fudge Recipe is a Christmas favorite!
The kids and I have been busy in the kitchen whipping up concoctions to give as gifts. I think that homemade Christmas gifts are so much nicer than store bought. It shows that you really put some time, thought, and love into what you were giving.
This Simple Candy Cane Fudge takes just a few ingredients to make. The kids love it because they can help, and they end up with something wonderful to share!
- 2 - 12 oz bags of white chocolate chips or vanilla chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups crushed candy canes or peppermints
- Line an 8 inch square baking pan with aluminum foil, and grease the foil.
- Combine the vanilla chips, and sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir frequently until almost melted, remove from heat and continue to stir until smooth. When chips are completely melted, stir in 3/4 cup of candy canes.
- Spread evenly in the bottom of the prepared pan. Top with remained candy canes.
- Chill for 2 hours, then cut into 1 inch squares.
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 that is constantly on the lookout for shortcuts to add more happiness to the day. She loves creating recipes, printables, DIY, and sharing family fun tips with you.