This is the best edible Cookie Dough Recipe. Not only is it mouthwateringly delicious but you can adjust the recipe for gluten free and vegan easily! JUST YUM!
There are few things that can comfort you like stealing a spoonful of cookie dough before you bake it. Now stores everywhere are selling these yummy edible cookie dough tubs that are “safe” to eat to satisfy your cravings. Don’t spend a fortune on a pre-made tub. Make your own with the best Edible Cookie Dough Recipe around.
This crazy simple recipe will have you coming back for more. Not only does it taste fantastic, but you can adjust it to make it gluten free and dairy free. Since there are no eggs the dairy free version is vegan!
Once the dough is made you can get as creative as you want. Mix in anything that makes you happy; sprinkles, chocolate chips, sprinkles & chocolate chips.
Now, I will say that this recipe makes enough cookie dough for you to split it in half and make two different mixes or just go crazy with one big happy bowl full. This can be stored in the fridge for up to a week, or you can freeze it for an amazing treat whenever you are in the mood for a spoonful of happiness.
Don’t wait! Go mix up a batch of this goodness right now!
The Best Edible Cookie Dough Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter (dairy free margarine)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1/2 cup mix in (sprinkles, chocolate chips, etc)
- *In order to make the dough "edible" preheat the oven to 375 degrees F spread the flour across a baking sheet. Sprinkle flour evenly on a rimmed baking sheet. Toast in preheated oven 6 minutes before used in this recipe.
- In a bowl beat together butter and sugars until fluffy. Mix in the vanilla, flour, and milk until the dough forms. Add in additional milk if necessary to reach the desired consistency. Fold in the mix ins you choose and enjoy.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week or freeze until ready to enjoy.
- Use gluten free flour and gluten free mix-ins
- Use a dairy free margarine or coconut oil, dairy free milk, and dairy free mix-ins.
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 that is constantly on the lookout for shortcuts to add more happiness to the day. She loves creating recipes, printables, DIY, and sharing family fun tips with you.