This is my kinda way to celebrate St Patrick’s Day! Just give me a glass full of this Bailey’s Frozen Hot Chocolate and I will be one happy girl.
Let’s see….it is simple. There is chocolate involved. Oh, and the Bailey’s Irish Cream may just push this dessert right over the top into a whole other world. I can guarantee this is one adult dessert you don’t want to miss. You just need a few ingredients and a blender.
- ¾ cup whole milk
- ¼ cup Bailey's Irish Cream
- ¾ cup chocolate milk
- 4 packages of hot cocoa packets
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3 cups of ice
- Chocolate sauce for drizzling
- Whipped cream for topping
- Combine all ingredients (except chocolate sauce and whipped cream) in a blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and chocolate sauce.