2 Ingredients, and less than 5 minutes. That is all it takes to make these AMAZING 2 Ingredient Creamsicles! These are just as good if not better than those bright orange creamsicles we all remember from being little. But these are made with a secret ingredient. No Ice Cream, No Heavy Cream, but International Delight French Vanilla Creamer.
Did you know that International Delight just released a bunch of new fat free & sugar free creamers? They a come in a bunch of great flavors too!
No one will believe these Creamsicles so simple. They have the bright tangy flavor of the orange with the sweet creamy flavor of the International Delight Vanilla Creamer. If you are in the market for a new Popsicle maker I can’t recommend this one enough. I just got it this year and I am in love!
- Orange Juice or Orange Soda
- International Delight French Vanilla creamer
- /2 fill your popsicle mold with Orange Juice or Orange Soda
- Fill the other half with the french vanilla creamer.
- You can choose to change the ratio more or less depending on your taste. Freeze for several hours until frozen solid.Juice or Soda
- I personally like the Creamsicles with orange juice. Of course my kids loved the ones made with orange soda the most. It is totally a personal preference.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.