The Super Bowl is this weekend, and I am always looking for fun appetizers to serve. Even though it is usually just us and the kids we like to make our own party! This Cheesy Bacon Ranch Dip is perfect, because it is easy, you can make it ahead, and…it has BACON! 😉
Plus you can use the Homemade Ranch Dressing Recipe to make your own instead of using those store bought packs. This would be so fun fun to serve in these Dip Clips I found on amazon. I just ordered a set that should be here in time!
Cheesy Bacon Ranch Dip
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 3 oz bag of pre-cooked bacon pieces or 4 slices of cooked crumbled bacon
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, and mix well. Refrigerate for 24 hours to allow flavors to combine.
- Serve with crackers, veggies and/ or chips.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @afewshortcuts on Instagram and hashtag it #afewshortcuts.