I received a surprise package in the mail from Cross Country Cafe the other day. It contained the cutest mug for Halloween, Green Mountain Pumpkin Spice Coffee Kcups, and a few other fall flavors. I was anxious to try the Green Mountain Pumpkin Spice Kcups because I have never tried them before, but I love Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes!
I made just a regular cup of coffee first, and the flavor was amazing. It wasn't too overpowering. Perfect for a crisp fall morning with a little bit of creamer. I knew exactly what I wanted to make! So I whipped together this super easy Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte. It is a fraction of the price of Starbucks, and the flavor will send you into autumn heaven!
- 8 oz cup of Green Mountain Pumpkin Spice Coffee
- 2 oz of International Delight Vanilla Caramel Creme (or other similar)
- Whipped Cream
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Brew your coffee in your keurig.
- Add the creamer of your choice. I preferred the International Delight Vanilla Caramel Creme.
- Top with Whipped Cream and sprinkle with a dash pumpkin pie spice.
Do you love your Keurig? Check out these other great Keurig posts
I am Amanda. Mom to 3 wonderful kids & lots of furbabies. Plus wife to my hubby, David, for 20 years (gosh that makes me sound old). In our house we love to get outside, have family fun, and enjoy all Florida has to offer (Hey, Universal!) We do all of that with a few shortcuts.