This post may contain affiliate links.
I received a surprise package in the mail from Cross Country Cafe the other day. It contained the cutest mug for Halloween, Green Mountain Pumpkin Spice Coffee Kcups, and a few other fall flavors. I was anxious to try the Green Mountain Pumpkin Spice Kcups because I have never tried them before, but I love Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes!
I made just a regular cup of coffee first, and the flavor was amazing. It wasn’t too overpowering. Perfect for a crisp fall morning with a little bit of creamer. I knew exactly what I wanted to make! So I whipped together this super easy Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte. It is a fraction of the price of Starbucks, and the flavor will send you into autumn heaven!
- 8 oz cup of Green Mountain Pumpkin Spice Coffee
- 2 oz of International Delight Vanilla Caramel Creme - or other similar
- Whipped Cream
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Brew your coffee in your keurig.
- Add the creamer of your choice. I preferred the International Delight Vanilla Caramel Creme.
- Top with Whipped Cream and sprinkle with a dash pumpkin pie spice.
Do you love your Keurig? Check out these other great Keurig posts