This is one of the best all around recipes I have made in a long time. These are so simple and taste divine! They take only a few minutes to make start to finish. There is very little prep and they are very worth what little effort goes into them. They are a great snack for watching football or a quick and delicious dinner!
We made these with some extra grilled chicken. You could use rotisserie chicken, or even the pre-cooked chicken at the grocery store. Just mix the chicken with the other ingredients in a medium bowl.
Then just pop open a can of biscuits. I am using the grands biscuits because they are the biggest and fluffiest. Flatten each biscuit out like a pizza crust. Place about 2 tablespoons of filling in the center. Then carefully fold up the sides and pinch shut.
Place the seam side down on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes
Serve hot. Store uneaten chicken biscuits in the fridge or freezer. Reheat as desired.
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 artichoke hearts (diced (I used frozen, but you can used jarred too))
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves (finely chopped)
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- salt & pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can Grands refrigerated biscuits (or other large refrigerated biscuits)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Combine all ingredients except the biscuits in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Open the biscuits and flatten each one completely like pizza dough.
- Place about 2 tbsp of chicken filling on each biscuit. Fold the edges up all around the mixtures and pinch together.
- Place the seam side down on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350* for 15-17 minutes. Serve immediately.
I am Amanda. Mom to 3 wonderful kids & lots of furbabies. Plus wife to my hubby, David, for 20 years (gosh that makes me sound old). In our house we love to get outside, have family fun, and enjoy all Florida has to offer (Hey, Universal!) We do all of that with a few shortcuts.