This is one of the best all around recipes I have made in a long time. These are so simple and taste divine! They take only a few minutes to make start to finish. There is very little prep and they are very worth what little effort goes into them. They are a great snack for watching football or a quick and delicious dinner!
We made these with some extra grilled chicken. You could use rotisserie chicken, or even the pre-cooked chicken at the grocery store. Just mix the chicken with the other ingredients in a medium bowl.
Then just pop open a can of biscuits. I am using the grands biscuits because they are the biggest and fluffiest. Flatten each biscuit out like a pizza crust. Place about 2 tablespoons of filling in the center. Then carefully fold up the sides and pinch shut.
Place the seam side down on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes
Serve hot. Store uneaten chicken biscuits in the fridge or freezer. Reheat as desired.
Spinach Artichoke Chicken Biscuits
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 artichoke hearts, diced (I used frozen, but you can used jarred too)
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves, finely chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can Grands refrigerated biscuits (or other large refrigerated biscuits)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Combine all ingredients except the biscuits in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Open the biscuits and flatten each one completely like pizza dough.
- Place about 2 tbsp of chicken filling on each biscuit. Fold the edges up all around the mixtures and pinch together.
- Place the seam side down on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350* for 15-17 minutes. Serve immediately.