This is one of my favorite crafts to date. It is simple! Yet so cute when finished! These DIY Magnetic Chalkboard clips can be used all over the house! Put them on the fridge to display artwork and lists, clip them on baskets to label them, or even clip them on trays of food to label them for a buffet! The uses are really limitless!
DIY Magnetic Chalkboard Clips
You will need….
- Clothespins (found at dollar store)
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Magnet tape
- Little wooden shapes (found these at Michaels for about $0.20 each)
- Chalkboard paint
- Simply paint the wooden shapes with the chalkboard paint and let them dry.
- Hot glue the shapes to the clothes pins (you can paint them too if you would like)
- Then cut a small piece of the magnetic tape and stick to the other side of the clothes pin. I hot glued mine to make sure it stuck.
- Then hang on the fridge or where ever you want to use them. It is that simple.
Here is a picture of some of mine on the side of the fridge. These are great for swapping out the kids art work. I love the magnets from Home Depot because they are heavy duty and they won’t fall or slide down easily!
Hope you love these as much as I do!
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 that is constantly on the lookout for shortcuts to add more happiness to the day. She loves creating recipes, printables, DIY, and sharing family fun tips with you.