Effortlessly Set Mobile Boundaries for Kids with FamilyBase by Verizon is sponsored by Verizon Wireless. All opinions are 100% my own.
In this mobile connected world keeping tabs on our kids is becoming more and more of a challenge. I have two teenagers and a tween. They are texting friends, playing apps, googling what is going on in the world. My kids even take online classes for school. Keeping an eye on them is hard enough, and that is why I am sharing with you how to set mobile boundaries for kids with FamilyBase by Verizon effortlessly!
This has been a huge challenge in our home. My kids’ devices are so convenient, and they were on them all of the time until I set up FamilyBase. I had no idea what was going on. Were they doing homework or playing Minecraft? Were they sleeping or surfing the internet? Of course, I had rules and kept an eye on my kids, but I wanted to ensure I knew what was going on.
Kids test boundaries, and FamilyBase helps you as a parent keep up with what your kids are doing.
- Do you feel like your child is on their phone too much?
- Have you ever wondered who your child is texting?
- Do you want them to get off that app and finish their homework?
- Do you want to keep them off of dark corners of the internet?
FamilyBase covers all of these things and more!
What is FamilyBase?
FamilyBase is an add-on service to monitor wireless activities and provides parents with better control over their children’s mobile usage habits, creating a safer environment. It operates on an updated and simpler dashboard and can be added to any multiline account for only $4.99 month and the first month is free!
How does FamilyBase Work?
You simply add the service to your Verizon account and download the app. As the parent, you can establish time and data controls, whether your kids are on Wi-Fi or using your data, you can block apps and set content filters. So, if it’s happening on a device on your plan, you can manage it with FamilyBase.
What Can FamilyBase do?
FamilyBase helps you find the right balance between device time and family time because sometimes you just want them to put the screen down!
- SET SMARTER BOUNDARIES - Take back family time by limiting access to calls, texts, and data
- CHILDPROOF YOUR INTERNET - Block access to inappropriate apps and websites
- MONITOR USAGE & ACTIVITY - Block unwanted contacts and view your child's text and call history
- IN-HOME & ON-THE-GO - Control your child’s online experience whether they’re using Wi-Fi or your data.
Why I Love FamilyBase by Verizon
There are so many devices on the market that claim to set restrictions on the internet in your home. I don't want to buy another gizmo or gadget to plugin. FamilyBase uses the devices you already own to help you monitor your child’s internet and phone usage. You already have everything you need. You just have to download the app and set it up! This is so straightforward and perfect for busy families!
Want to give FamilyBase a try? It is super simple to set up!
- Download the FamilyBase app from the Google Play Store or Apple App store.
- Choose your parent and child lines.
- Follow the text message link to download the app to any FamilyBase parent device.
- Send the companion app to your children's device and start setting controls, monitoring activity and more.
Have you tried FamilyBase by Verizon? I would love to hear how it worked for your family!