An adorable idea for a classroom valentine treat! Download and print these Free Printable Pop Rocks Valentines for your child!
We have all been there. Last-minute your child reminds you they need valentines for their school party, or you forget altogether and you are looking for a quick (yet cute) valentine option to throw together. We have a bunch of FREE printable valentines here on A Few Shortcuts to help you out, and these Free Printable Pop Rocks Valentines are one of our favorites.
Best Printing Options
When you download this free printable (available below) it will print 6 cards to a sheet. I highly recommend printing this on cardstock. You can also print it on adhesive sticker paper for easy application.
Where to Buy Pop Rocks
Pop Rocks are a candy that everyone loves! They can be hard to find from time to time. I always have great luck finding pop rocks on Amazon. You can also find them at Sam’s Club in bulk which is perfect for these valentines.
A little tidbit for those that need to be careful because of food allergies; pop rocks contain milk. Not really sure why…but they do.
How to attach
There are 3 easy options to attach the printable Valentine cards to the pop rocks.
- Twine. Use a hole punch to pop a hole in the top corner of the card and a small piece of red bakers twine to tie the card to the pop rocks packet.
- Staple. Simply staple the card at the top of the pop rocks packet. Be careful not to puncture the part of the packet that contains the candy.
- Adhesive Labels. Print this printable on adhesive labels for a quick peel and stick attachment.
Free Pop Rocks Valentines Download
Click the button below to download your Free Printable Pop Rocks Valentines Day Cards.
More Printable Valentines Cards
- FREE Printable Harry Potter Valentines Day Cards
- Free Printable Baby Yoda Valentines Cards (AKA “The Child”)
- Sloth Valentines Day Card Printable
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 that is constantly on the lookout for shortcuts to add more happiness to the day. She loves creating recipes, printables, DIY, and sharing family fun tips with you.