The weather is simple gorgeous outside and it is the time of year that I pretty much put my hubby in charge of grilling. It's not a chore for him. He loves it, and I love having the main dish of dinner taken care of every night. These Grilled Buffalo Chicken Wraps are a great way to pack a bunch of flavor in a healthy simple dish.
I don't feel guilty after eating these because it is really just chicken, lettuce, and avocado. You can add some of your favorite ranch dressing to help balance out the spice a little bit.
Cooking for the whole family? Throw some plain chicken or chicken coated in bbq sauce on for the kids. Make them lettuce wraps too with a little bit of cheese. They love it!
Grilled Buffalo Chicken Wraps
- 3 large skinless boneless chicken breast
- ¾ cup Franks red hot sauce
- 1 avocado diced
- ½ cup ranch dressing optional
- Add sliced chicken and ½ cup franks red hot sauce to a bowl. Cover and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees.
- Now depending on the size you cut the chicken you can place it directly on the grates, in a grill basket, or on kabobs. Grill chicken for 8-10 minutes, stirring throughout.
- Remove from grill and place grilled chicken in a bowl, toss with ¼ cup of buffalo sauce.
- Assemble lettuce cups: place butter lettuce cups, 2-3 cubes of chicken, 2-3 diced avocado.