Hot Cocoa Poke Cake
One of your favorite holiday flavors turned into a delicious chocolatey cake! Try this simple Hot Cocoa Poke Cake Recipe this winter!
I am so excited for Christmas! The kids are home; we are watching Christmas movies, baking cookies, wrapping presents and just being little elves! Of course, it wouldn’t be winter without hot cocoa! I thought I would turn those delicious flavors into a cake! One of my favorite kinds of cake; A poke cake. Hello Hot Cocoa Poke Cake.
This cake is full of chocolatey flavor and the marshmallows on the top just make it perfect. Curl up with a piece of this on a cold winter’s night and enjoy your friends and family. I have also heard that Santa is ok with getting a piece of this cake instead of cookies. Just sayin’
Hot Cocoa Poke CakePrint Recipe
- 1 Chocolate Cake Mix prepared according to package
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Bake a prepare cake according to the box in a 13x9 pan.
- Once it comes out of the oven, use a straw to poke holes throughout the cake.
- Mix the 2 boxes of instant pudding mix with 3 cups of milk until well mixed.
- Pour the pudding over the cake, over the holes. Cover and refrigerate for atleast 2 hours. Top with the mini marshmallows and serve.
If you love this cake you will love these
Peppermint Cocoa Dippers for in your next cup of hot cocoa!