I am so excited for Christmas! The kids are home, we are watching christmas movies, baking cookies, wrapping presents and just being little elves! Of course it wouldn’t be winter without hot cocoa! I thought I would turn those delicious flavors into a cake! One of my favorite kinds of cake; A poke cake.
Hot Cocoa Poke Cake
- 1 Chocolate Cake Mix (prepared according to package)
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Bake a prepare cake according to the box in a 13x9 pan.
- Once it comes out of the oven, use a straw to poke holes throughout the cake.
- Mix the 2 boxes of instant pudding mix with 3 cups of milk until well mixed.
- Pour the pudding over the cake, over the holes. Cover and refrigerate for atleast 2 hours. Top with the mini marshmallows and serve.