Pumpkin Mini Muffins
I blame my daughter. She had a small addiction to those pre-packaged mini-muffins. You know the ones that are so good, but come in a little pouch of 4 of the tiniest muffins ever. It didn’t take me long to tell her “no” and start making them myself. These Pumpkin Mini Muffins are addictive and a perfect fall snack/breakfast!
The batter is incredibly easy to whip up. You can even adapt it very simply for gluten free or dairy free needs.
Two tools that will make this job SO MUCH EASIER; A mini muffin pan and a cookie scoop. The mini muffin pan of course to make the muffins this cute size but the cookie scoop measures the perfect amount of batter for each whole to make them the perfect size! Plus, those cookie scoops have so many other great uses, they are one tool that I will always have in my kitchen.
Bake you mini muffins at 350 degrees F for about 15 – 17 minutes. Allow them to cool completely before removing them from the pan.
One batch made 3 full pans of mini muffins. That is about 72 little bites of heaven. You can store these in the pantry for about 5 days or…..
I pre-bag them into snack sizes and pop them in the freezer door. I grab one out for the lunch boxes and they are thawed and ready to go by the time the kids are. These freeze will for 2 – 3 months.
Pumpkin Mini MuffinsPrint Recipe
- 3 cups all-purpose flour or gluten free substitute
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice plus 2 teaspoons
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups sugar
- 15 oz pumpkin puree
- 4 large egg
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Paper-line or grease muffin cups.
- Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Combine sugar, pumpkin, eggs, oil and juice in large mixer bowl; beat until just blended. Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture; stir just until moistened. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes. Cool completely before removing from pan. Roll in cinnamon sugar if desired
- Substitute a gluten free all purpose baking mix
Thanks for sharing! It’s great that they keep for 2-3 months in freezer and are definitely a perfect snack !