My favorite treat in the entire world is a Strawberry Milkshake. The other day I came across an article about the amount of calories in a milkshake from fast food restaurants. Let's just say; I thought milkshakes were ruined for me until I came up with this Skinny Strawberry Shake!
There is something special about that creamy Strawberry amazingness that is so thick, and you almost need a spoon. I was determined to recreate it but even healthier. This Skinny Strawberry Shake does not disappoint!
This Skinny Strawberry shake is so easy to make and dare I say ....Healthy! There is no ice cream in this shake, and when you see the simple ingredients you will never believe it! The sprinkles are just the icing on this already excellent dessert. My seven year old squealed when I added them like I just made the best thing in the world even better. The cuteness is strong with that one.
All this shake has in it is Frozen Bananas, Frozen Strawberries, Almond Milk, and International Delight Fat-Free & Sugar-Free French Vanilla Creamer for a little extra creaminess without the guilt. YUM
Skinny Strawberry Shake
- 1 Cups Frozen Banana Pieces
- ½ Cup Frozen Sliced Strawberries
- 2 Tbsp International Delight Fat-Free & Sugar-Free French Vanilla Creamer
- ½ - 1 cup Almond Milk
- In a blender blend the frozen bananas, frozen strawberries, creamer and the almond milk. Start with ½ cup Almond Milk and add more if necessary to get everything to blend.
- Serve immediately. Top with sprinkles if desired.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.