Celebrate Spring with this amazingly simple Strawberry Bread Recipe. Perfect for breakfast, brunch, snack, or dessert. Also great for gift giving!
We are all about bread at my house. It doesn't have to be plain either. We love Blueberry Banana Bread, Banana Nut Bread, and this Strawberry Bread is a favorite!
I try to always keep frozen strawberries in the freezer for a special occasion. And if we get super fancy I will add some red food coloring to make it look super strawberry flavored, but it is amazing just the way it is!
The batter is very easy to whip together and you can add pecans (We do) but it isn't necessary. PS: This Strawberry bread makes an amazing gift, or you can even turn it into muffins.
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Lightly grease two light-colored loaf pans with non-stick baking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, sugar, baking soda, and cinnamon until combined. Stir in the pecans, strawberries, oil, and eggs. Mix until just combined.
- Pour into the loaf pans and bake 55 minutes to 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaves comes out clean.
- If you choose to make muffins instead, pour into lined cupcake pan and bake for 25 to 30 mins
Thanks to Southern Bite for this great recipe!
I am Amanda. Mom to 3 wonderful kids & lots of furbabies. Plus wife to my hubby, David, for 20 years (gosh that makes me sound old). In our house we love to get outside, have family fun, and enjoy all Florida has to offer (Hey, Universal!) We do all of that with a few shortcuts.