I love making this Simple Spaghetti Salad Recipe in the Spring/Summer. This is light and healthy as well as easy to make!
This is light colorful and perfect for Spring and Summer! This Spaghetti salad recipe makes a great side dish or quick lunch! I have even packed this in the kids’ lunch boxes before. The whole family really enjoys it! Plus, the biggest bonus is it takes only a few minutes to make and it can feed a crowd affordably!
Talk about a recipe that is oh so simple! Make your spaghetti pasta according to the package. Drain it and put it in a large bowl. Mix in your favorite veggies. I chose tomatoes, sweet peppers, mushrooms, and olives. Stir them and then dress the bowl with Italian Dressing to taste. That is it! It is just that simple!
Get creative with this and change up the mix-ins. Even use gluten free or low carb pasta if necessary. It turns out oh so tasty either way!
- 1 box Spaghetti - cooked
- 1 cup sweet peppers - diced
- 1 cup black olives
- 1 cup mushrooms - sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes - halved
- Italian Dressing - to taste
- Cook spaghetti pasta according to the package. Drain and place in a large bowl.
- Mix in veggies and toss with Italian dressing to taste.
- Use a gluten-free pasta.
- Use a dairy free dressing