The perfect breakfast or snack! Don't miss this recipe for THE BEST Snickerdoodle Mini Muffins. Plus you can make them gluten free & dairy free too!
The weekends are my time to get ahead a little. I usually plan a menu for the week and start scrounging around my pantry, fridge, and freezer to see what I have on hand. This weekend I realized my kids & hubby ate all the muffins. I decided I needed to restock with The Best Snickerdoodle Mini Muffins EVER!
What makes these THE BEST Snickerdoodle mini muffins?
They are so moist. These muffins are not even a tiny bit dry. That is thanks to the banana I added. PS: You don't even taste the banana in the final muffin.
The homemade cinnamon baking chips! I really just learned about making these cinnamon baking chips myself a few months ago and I LOVE THEM! I just whipped up this batch for these muffins. Took me only minutes.
They are Mini! I don't know about you but I love mini snacks! The fact that these are mini muffins just makes them even more fun! You can snag a mini-muffin pan from Amazon for really reasonable! You can totally make this recipe in a full-size muffin pan....but then they wouldn't be mini anymore. 🙂
The Best Snickerdoodle Mini Muffins
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed bananas about 2-3 bananas
- 2 cups all purpose flour or gluten free substitute
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup Cinnamon Baking Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixer, beat together oil and sugar.
- Add in the eggs, and the bananas.
- Beat until mixed well.
- In another bowl mix together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the mixer.
- Fold in the cinnamon chips by hand.
- Spray the mini muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.Gluten Free
- Use a gluten free flour mix. I used Gluten free BisquickFull Size
- You can make these in a full size muffin tin. Just bake for about 20 minutes.