We have turned a serious leaf when it comes to food in my house the last month or two. There is more to come about that later, but what you need to know is that healthy, clean eating is really transforming our lives for the better. Salads are the new norm on a daily basis, and of course you need salad dressing. I have made homemade dressings in the past, but I wanted something light with all natural ingredients. I whipped up this simple Apple Cider Vinaigrette and the WHOLE FAMILY LOVES IT!!!
Since this Apple Cider Vinaigrette is such a hit I thought I would share it with you. Feel free to tweak it a bit to your families needs but it is amazing and light on any salad. I especially love it on a garden salad with a few fresh blueberries and some grilled chicken. AMAZING! Reminds me of the Apple Cider Vinaigrette from Chick-Fil-A.
Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- ¾ Cup Good Quality Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Combine vinegar, oil, honey, salt and pepper in a dressing bottle. I have a squeeze bottle I got from the dollar store that I LOVE! Shake well before serving.
- Store unused dressing in fridge (really is is fine on the counter too.)
- Feel free to spice this up by adding other seasonings that you love. You can't really go wrong.
A healthy homemade salad dressing that you will find yourself making time and time again! Try this tasty Apple Cider Vinaigrette Recipe.