The Best Chicken Dry Rub You Will Ever Try
Pull out the grill and get ready for your tastebuds to dance! Try the Best Chicken Dry Rub Recipe! Super simple to mix together and oh so good!
Pull out your grill and get ready for your taste buds to dance! This Chicken Dry Rub recipe is the best around and is super simple to mix together. It is so good I mix it in bulk and keep it in a mason jar in the spice cabinet!
This is all spices, there is no added gluten or preservatives which make it great to use anytime when you are grilling or cooking with chicken. The spices add a little kick with out being over powering so even the kids will eat it.
The Best Chicken Dry Rub
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon granulated onion
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper or chipotle
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a bowl or jar and then sprinkle and rub them onto the chicken before grilling.
This makes the best-grilled chicken! You won’t be disappointed!
More Grill Recipes
Check out all of the Grill Friendly Recipes here on A Few Shortcuts!