This post may contain affiliate links.
Simple and amazing weeknight dinner recipe. Try this easy Black Bean & Cheese Bake when you have no idea what else to make!
Cooking dinner doesn’t have to be a chore. Cooking smart and planning your meals can take a lot of the stress and guess work out of getting dinner on the table. This Black Bean & Cheese bake tastes phenomenal and took me only minutes to make!
I made the Crock Pot Cuban Black Beans yesterday. We enjoyed an amazing dinner. I made a double batch of beans so I would have plenty for tonight. This evening I just had to make some more rice and assemble this Black Bean & Cheese Bake. Its so full of flavor!
Black Bean & Cheese Bake
- 4 Cups Cooked Black Beans
- 1 Pkg Corn Tortillas
- 4 Cups Cooked Rice
- 2 Cups shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- Optional Garnish green onions, sour cream, guacamole, etc
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a 13x9 baking dish drizzle a couple tablespoons of enchilada sauce. Place a single layer of corn tortillas on top.
- Spread out 2 cups of rice, top with 2 cups of beans, 1/2 cup shredded cheese, and drizzle with enchilada sauce.
- Repeat for the second layer. Top with a final layer of corn tortillas, and pour the remaining enchilada sauce over the top evenly. Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 25- 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve with sour cream, guacamole, or whatever you choose.