Looking for a healthy breakfast or snack? Whip up a yummy blueberry almond butter smoothie with this easy recipe
Busy mornings make a quick breakfast difficult. Especially when you are trying to eat healthy. A colorful and delicious smoothie full of healthy ingredients just like this Blueberry Almond Butter Smoothie is the perfect grab and go nutritious breakfast.
You only need a handful of ingredients that can mostly be found in your freezer and pantry. That makes this smoothie perfect for any day of the week you are in a hurry. You can even stir in a scoop of collagen powder for some additional protein.
There is enough here for two smoothies. You can make one for now and save one for later. Just check out this tip for lunchbox smoothies.
No matter what time of day this is a great healthy, filling smoothie that you can make and take with you on the go.
Blueberry Almond Butter Smoothie
- 1 ½ cups banana frozen chunks
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened
- ½ cup blueberries frozen
- 1 tablespoon Almond Butter
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed ground
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until incorporated. Add a handful of ice for a thicker smoothie or extra almond milk to thin the smoothie out depending on desired consistency.
- Place into glasses and serve immediately.