Packing for a business trip or a vacay?! Do you have everything you are going to need? Check out these 20 Must-Have Carry On Essentials for Your Next Trip.
When you are planning a trip, it is hard to know what you will need and what you should leave at home. It is terrible when you aren't prepared, and you don't have something you need. Plan and pack accordingly. Check out these 20 Must-Have Carry On Essentials for your Next Trip! They will make your life so much more comfortable while you are traveling and enjoying your vacation!
Carry On Essentials
- Rockland Luggage 2-Piece Set- This luggage set is not only affordable but has excellent reviews. If you need a great suitcase and carry on this is your set!
- 2-in-1 Curler and Hair Straightener - Do you pack your curler or straightener? How about this handy 2 in one with carrying case to maximize your space!
- Travelon Wrap-n-Rest Pillow - Sleeping while traveling can be hard on your neck. This Wrap n Rest Pillow will help you doze off for a few zzz's while you are on the plane!
- Zoppen Rfid Blocking Passport Wallet - There is so much fraud in the world. Grab this Rfid Blocking wallet to keep your information secure and at hand while you are traveling.
- Travel Adapter Universal Outlet - If you are looking for a carry on essential for global travel this is it! This Travel Adapter Universal outlet will help you keep your devices charged no matter where you are going.
- Compact Travel Umbrella - Heading to a tropical climate? Grab an umbrella. This one is so tiny it is convenient to toss in your bag.
- Oxa Handheld Garment Cleaner - My clothes are always wrinkled after traveling. This handheld garment cleaner/steamer will straighten them out and freshen them up.
- 12 Travel Size Magnetic Board Games - Don't get bored! These fun travel size magnetic board games are perfect to toss in your bag no matter where you are heading!
- Travel Scarf with Zipper Pouch - This is so handy. I am always cold. Stay warm with this scarf, and it has a bonus zipper pouch for a few dollars, or something small.
- M-Jump Travel Storage Bags - I can't tell you how great these are for keeping your items organized and separated while you travel.
- Contigo Stainless Steel Travel Mugs - Don't spend a ton of money on bottled water while you travel. Grab one of these Contigo Travel Mugs and get it filled at any restaurant.
- Essential Oil Travel Keychain - Essential oils are a must! This travel keychain helps you keep them on hand when you are on the go.
- Regalo Travel Toddler Cot - Kids love to have their space. This travel toddler cot is perfect for hotel rooms or grandmas house.
- Fanci Mini Humidifier - Heading to a dryer climate. This mini humidifier is a great size to carry with you without getting in the way.
- Bagsmart Electronic Cables Organizer - Don't let your electronics go uncharged. Keep all your cords organized with this wonderful cable organizer.
- Gillette Venus Travel Razor - These travel razors are the perfect size to throw in your beauty bag.
- Burt's Bees 6-Pack Travel Essentials - Take the products you love without having them confiscated at security. These Burt's Bees Travel essentials are a perfect size.
- Placker's Micromint Flossers Travel Pack - This cute flosser travel pack is a great size for your carry on bag. Grab an extra one for your purse in case you go out to eat.
- Clinique Travel Size Facial Care - Skincare that is just the right size. This is a carry on essential! Just perfect for those TSA checkpoint standards.
- Travel Folding Toothbrush, 2 Pack - These folding travel toothbrushes fold up in their little case to keep them nice in clean in that carry on bag.
I am Amanda. Mom to 3 wonderful kids & lots of furbabies. Plus wife to my hubby, David, for 20 years (gosh that makes me sound old). In our house we love to get outside, have family fun, and enjoy all Florida has to offer (Hey, Universal!) We do all of that with a few shortcuts.