This post may contain affiliate links.
There are few recipes that are this important to me. My son has been gluten free for 8 years. 8 Years of recipe testing, wasting ingredients, tasting some pretty terrible stuff. This recipe has been a heaven send for the last couple years. These are the BEST Gluten Free Chocolate Cupcakes EVER!
No one knows they are gluten free! No one knows they are dairy free! No one knows that it took me years to find this recipe. LOL So I am now passing it on to you. Take care of it. Love it. Share it with those you know that need it. They will thank you.
Gluten Free Chocolate Cupcakes
- 1½ cups gluten-free flour mix
- ½ cup cocoa
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 5 tablespoons cooking oil or coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F line a muffin pan with paper liners
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add all liquid ingredients and mix well.
- Fill cupcake pan cups 3/4 of the way full and bake for 20 - 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely before frosting