This post may contain affiliate links.
Good food doesn’t have to be difficult! This easy Mini BLT Wraps recipe makes the perfect appetizer or lunch! You can even use gluten free tortillas!
For some reason people always think that good food is hard to make. I find it to be the exact opposite. The fresher the food, the simpler it is to prepare an amazing dish because the flavors just pop! These Mini BLT Wraps are a crazy simple appetizer, but the flavors just pop in your mouth!
You will need your standard BLT fair…. Bacon, lettuce, Tomatoes, and mayo. You can even spice these up by using a ranch instead of mayo. Then grab some tortillas. I used both gluten-free and flour tortillas.
Spread the mayo over the tortilla. Now sprinkle with the lettuce, chopped tomato, and bacon. Now roll the tortilla tight like a pinwheel. Since I used ginormous burritos tortillas (Because that was what I had) I sliced them into thirds. Stick in a toothpick or an appetizer picking them to secure them.
That is it. That is all you need! These were a hit! The entire platter disappeared in no time. Incredibly simple….yet amazing at the same time!
Mini BLT Wraps
- 4 Tortillas
- 1 cup Diced Tomatoes
- 1 cup Shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 6-8 slices Bacon cooked & diced
- Spread the mayo in an even layer on the tortilla.
- Sprinkle with lettuce, tomato, and bacon as desired.
- Roll up tight like a pinwheel. If using a large tortilla slice in half or thirds for smaller wraps. Secure with a toothpick or appetizer pick.
- ServeGluten Free
- Use a gluten free tortilla.Optional
- Switch out mayo for ranch dressing for a bit of a change.