Fall means a few things that I love are happening. Pomegranate season is here, the kids are back to school, routines are happening, and there is a little more time to pencil in for yourself. Cue the Fall Brunch. It’s a great way to catch up with the ladies after the kids have been dropped off for the day. You can make a pitcher of these Pomegranate Mimosas and kick back and chat for a bit.
Brunch doesn’t have to be only for the elite. I love throwing a simple fall brunch and it doesn’t take any work at all! It can be super affordable too! I grabbed a bottle of Andre Champagne while I was out. André has 9 different Champagnes and Sparkling Wines to choose from and it is very affordable without sacrificing quality. I grabbed the Andre Blush because I knew the flavor and color would be a great combo with the pomegranate. Another great choice would be the Andre Brut. All of them are perfect choices to make your brunch Epic with Andre.
Try Andre Champagne and share your epic creation that led to an epic story, but most importantly, ALWAYS drink responsibly! Use hashtag #EpicWithAndre when you share your photos and stories to social media.
These Pomegranate Mimosas are so simple to make! Just pour the pomegranate & orange juice in a pitcher. Stir. Gently mix in the champagne and pour into your glasses. I topped them with and orange slice just to be a little fancy! Perfection!
- 2 cups chilled pomegranate juice
- 1 cup chilled fresh orange juice
- 1 (750-ml) bottle well-chilled Andre Champagne
- Combine juices in a large pitcher. Slowly add sparkling wine and stir. Serve with a slice of fresh orange or even some pomegranate arils if they are in season.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @afewshortcuts on Instagram and hashtag it #afewshortcuts.
Now that you have your cocktail of choice your brunch needs a couple other things to be complete. Looking for something yummy to serve? Pick up a pre-cut fruit salad at the store. These are easy, and beautiful to put on the table.
These stuffed french toast muffins are another way to do a simple brunch. Make them the night before and keep them in the fridge. In the morning just pop them in the oven before you guests arrive! They will love them!
When it comes to decor keep it simple. Here are some affordable but stylish tips!
- For Fall drape a piece of burlap down the center of your table for a runner! It has the perfect rustic fall feel.
- Fill a bowl with some pine cones. It has a great fall vibe.
- Head to the dollar store and find some small fake pumpkins, leaves, etc to decorate your table.
- Fill small mason jars with coffee beans, top with a small votive candle. Not only does this have a great rustic fall look, but it smells heavenly.
I hope these tips help you have a EPIC fall brunch! In fact, come back and tell me how did Andre made your ordinary, extraordinary? Share your EPIC stories here!