Looking for a bright summery treat to cool you down? Try these easy-to-make Peaches and Cream Popsicles. Only 3 ingredients.
Making popsicles is one of our favorite things about Summer. Coming up with fun fruity concoctions for a sweet treat is the best. These dreamy Peaches and Cream Popsicles are so simple to make and incredibly refreshing. Their bright creamy flavor is perfect for a hot summer day!
For these popsicles, you need only 3 ingredients and a couple of supplies. If you are going to be making popsicles I highly recommend this Popsicle Mold. I have had it for years now. It is super sturdy and definitely a keeper!
- Popsicle Mold
- Popsicle Sticks
- Blender or Food Processor
- Coconut Milk
- Vanilla Pudding Mix
Simply place the peaches (washed and pitted), milk, and pudding mix in a blender or food processor. Pulse until the mixture comes together and is the desired consistency.
Poor the mixture into your popsicle mold and insert the popsicle sticks.
Freeze for at least 6 hours, however overnight is best. Remove from the mold and enjoy.
These popsicles are vegan! They are made with coconut milk. You can use any type of milk that you choose. I have found that the coconut milk gives them the creaminess without being too heavy.
If you are allergic to coconuts you can substitute 13 oz of any milk you choose.
These popsicles are creamy and refreshing. Try these tips to make them even better.
- Use Frozen Peaches. Starting off with cold fruit will help your popsicles freeze more quickly.
- Like chunks? Add in some diced fruit before you put the sticks in your popsicle mold.
- Mix it up. Try adding in some other fruit. Toss in some blueberries or try these with mango for a fun flavor mash-up!
Once the popsicles are removed from their mold, place them in small zip top bags and store in the freezer until ready to enjoy.
Peaches & Cream Popsicles Recipes
- 2 Peaches Medium
- 13 oz Coconut Milk one can
- 3 oz Vanilla Pudding Mix Box
- In a blender add two peaches (washed and sliced) about 3 cups, 1 can of coconut milk, and 1 box of vanilla pudding mix.
- Pulse until all the ingredients come together. You can leave it with a few chunks if you like pieces of fruit in your popsicle.
- Pour the mixture into your popsicle mold. Place the popsicle sticks and freeze for at least 6-8 hours. Best overnight.
- Remove from mold and enjoy.
- Place individual popsicles in zip top bags and return to freezer until ready to enjoy.