Instant Pot Peach Salsa Pork Roast Recipe
Spice up taco Tuesday with this flavorful Instant Pot Peach Salsa Pork Roast Recipe. Perfect of tacos or served on its own with some rice and veggies!
Sometimes dinner sneaks up on you and your instant pot can save the day! Looking to kick Taco Tuesday up a notch with something extra flavorful and delicious? This Instant Pot Peach Salsa Pork Roast Recipe is the answer! So fast and easy to toss together and it makes the best tacos! You can also just enjoy it as a roast with some rice and veggies! YUM!
For this recipe you will need an Instant Pot, which I highly recommend. You can also make it in the oven or slow cooker with a few small changes. The Instant Pot really does get the flavor into the entire roast in such a short period of time!
- Pork Loin Roast
- Peach Salsa
- Taco Seasoning
- Chicken Broth
In your instant pot place the chicken broth. Set in the pork loin roast and sprinkle it with the taco seasoning.
Top with 1 1/2 cups of peach salsa. Place on the lid and cook for 45 minutes. I let my Instant Pot depressurize naturally, but you could release the pressure after 10 minutes.
Remove roast and slice to serve.
You can also shred and return to the instant pot with another 1/2 cup of peach salsa.
Serve on tacos, or as a roast with rice.
- Slow Cooker – Cook this roast without the chicken broth in the slow cooker on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
Want more slow cooker recipes? Check out MomsWithCrockpots.com
- Frozen? – Pork Roast frozen? No problem. Use the frozen roast and just up your cook time to 1 hour on the instant pot.
- Oven – Yes, you can make this in the oven. NO broth is needed. Set your oven to 350 degrees F and cook this roast for 1 hour for a 3 lb roast or until the pork loin has reached an internal temperature of 145 degrees F. Remove from oven and let rest for 15 minutes before slicing.
This recipe is naturally gluten free. That makes it a wonderful option for people with celiacs or allergies. Please be sure that the taco seasoning you use is also gluten free.
Store any uneaten roast in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Instant Pot Peach Salsa Pork Roast
- 3 lb Pork Loin Roast
- 1 1/2 cups Peach Salsa
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning or one packet
- 1 cup chicken broth or water
- Place chicken broth and pork roast into your instant pot.
- Top the pork roast with taco seasoning and the peach salsa.
- Cover and cook for 45 minutes. Allow the instant pot to depressurize naturally or for atleast 10 mintues.
- Once done remove roast and slice, or shred and return to instant pot with an additional 1/2 cup of peach salsa.
- Serve as sliced roast or on tacos.