The kids and I were at Target the other day and found a big pack of Green Flour Tortillas. "How cool would those be for St Patricks Day?", one of them said. That really got me thinking. They WOULD be awesome! So we bought a pack and turned them into these fun Shamrock Tortilla Chips.
All you need is a package of green flour tortillas and a shamrock cookie cutter. You can really cut any type of tortilla into any shape. I made some gluten free corn shamrocks for my gluten free crowd.
After I cut out the tortillas I placed them on a parchment lined baking sheet and baked them at 350 for about 6 minutes. Flip the chips and bake another 6 minutes
You are left with these fun crispy chips! These are great for a party, or even in the lunchbox!
- 1 package of green tortillas (or any type of tortilla)
- Shamrock cookie cutter
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Use the cookie cutter to cut out the shapes from the tortillas.
- Place the tortilla shapes in a single layer on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 6 minutes, remove from oven, flip the chips, and bake for another 6 minutes.
- Serve immediately.Gluten Free
- Use a gluten free corn tortilla
More St Patricks Day Fun
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 that is constantly on the lookout for shortcuts to add more happiness to the day. She loves creating recipes, printables, DIY, and sharing family fun tips with you.