A perfect snack to munch on while watching Shark Week. Try this easy Shark Bait Snack Mix & get the free printable popcorn boxes to match!
We love shark week fun at my house, and you can’t curl up to watch TV without a fantastic snack. Am I right?! This year we decided to mix things up with this yummy Shark Bait Snack Mix. I also made these super cute and fun printable Shark Bait Popcorn Boxes to put it in which the kids went nuts over!
We gathered all of our supplies. White chocolate is the glue that holds this yummy snack mix together, but my daughters are allergic to dairy. We have found these amazing White Chocolate Coins on Amazon that are dairy free. Our world is now complete! SO SO GOOD!
We melted the chocolate according to the package, and I stirred in a couple of drops of blue food coloring. Then over the popcorn, it went.
Once the popcorn was evenly coated with the chocolate, we sprinkled on our sprinkles and some red gummy candy fish.
We scooped our Shark Bait Snack Mix right into our printable popcorn boxes, and we are ready for Shark Week!
Shark Bait Snack Mix
- 4-6 Cups popped popcorn
- 6 oz white chocolate
- blue food coloring
- Red Gummy Candy Fish
- Sea Salt
- Melt chocolate according to package and stir in a couple drops of blue food coloring.
- Pour melted chocolate over popcorn and stir until coated.
- While it is still wet sprinkle on sprinkles, and sea salt. Toss in some Red Gummy Candy Fish.
- Let chocolate set and serve.
Download Shark Bait Printable Popcorn Box
Download and print your own shark bait popcorn box. Print on cardstock, cut out, fold, and glue. That is it!
MORE SHARK WEEK FUN!
- Sharkcake Sundae Recipe with Printable Topper
- DIY Sharknado: Science Fun For Kids
- Seafoam & Shark Jello Cups : Shark Week Treat
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 that is constantly on the lookout for shortcuts to add more happiness to the day. She loves creating recipes, printables, DIY, and sharing family fun tips with you.