Seafoam & Shark Jello Cups – Shark Week Treat
Looking for a quick & easy shark week treat? Check out these Seafood & Shark Jello Cups. Such a cute snack idea for any ocean or shark week party.
So far this week we have really kicked up our Shark Week game. We have had Ocean in a Jar, Seaweed Dip & Shark fin Chips, & Shark Bait Soda. Time to add to our Shark Week party with these fun Seafoam & Shark Jello Cups.
All I did was make blue jello according to the package instructions in small cups. Topped them with whipped cream. You could use this Coconut Whipped Cream for a dairy-free version. Then, add a couple of gummy sharks!
Let me tell you what…I am so glad I ordered these Gummy Sharks from Amazon for our shark week party. They are the cutest ones I have seen and they have made snack making/party planning so easy. Love them…and so do the kids.
Seafoam & Shark Jello Cups
Shark & Seafoam Jello Cups
- 1 box Blue Jello mixed according to package
- Whipped Cream
- Gummy Sharks
- Make jello according to package instructions. Pour into small cups to set.
- Once set top with whipped cream and a couple gummy sharks
- Use a dairy free whipped topping. So Delicious makes one that some stores carry in the freezer section.
I love how easy this was, and that my kids were tickled pink over it! These Shark Jello Cups were a huge hit!
More Shark Week Snacks
- Sharkcake Sundae Recipe with Printable Topper
- Shark Bait Snack Mix and Printable Popcorn Box
- Shark Slushies: Printable Shark Fin Straw Toppers
- Beach Bum Chex Mix
- Octopus Beach Magic Jello Cups
I’m making these for my son’s 5th birthday. Its pirate themed, so sharks seem appropriate! Thanks for the idea 🙂