This post may contain affiliate links.
Looking for a figure-friendly appetizer? Check out this Skinny Taco Dip Recipe for your next party or get together. A great poolside snack!
The new year is here and many have resolutions to eat better, work out more, just be a better version of you. Then there is that wrench in your plan called “Super Bowl Sunday”, get-togethers, dinner parties, and more. Why not make this Skinny Taco Dip to share with your friends and family. They will never guess it is a “Skinny” version of an all-time favorite.
Bust out a bag of tortilla chips and dig in. YUM!
- 8 oz cream cheese - fat free
- 1 cup sour cream - fat free
- 2 cups salsa - chunky
- 1 pkt taco seasoning
- 2 cups lettuce - shredded
- 1 tomato - diced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese - reduced fat
- 1/4 cup black olives - sliced
- ¼ Cup Green Olives - sliced
- 3 Green Onions - thinly sliced
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, sour cream, salsa and taco seasoning. Spread mixture on the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish. Sprinkle on shredded lettuce, tomatoes, shredded cheese, green onions, and olives. Serve with tortilla chips.