Looking for a figure-friendly appetizer? Check out this Skinny Taco Dip Recipe for your next party or get together. A great poolside snack!
The new year is here and many have resolutions to eat better, work out more, just be a better version of you. Then there is that wrench in your plan called "Super Bowl Sunday", get-togethers, dinner parties, and more. Why not make this Skinny Taco Dip to share with your friends and family. They will never guess it is a "Skinny" version of an all-time favorite.
Bust out a bag of tortilla chips and dig in. YUM!
- 8 oz cream cheese (fat free)
- 1 cup sour cream (fat free)
- 2 cups salsa (chunky)
- 1 pkt taco seasoning
- 2 cups lettuce (shredded)
- 1 tomato (diced)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (reduced fat)
- 1/4 cup black olives (sliced)
- ¼ Cup Green Olives (sliced)
- 3 Green Onions (thinly sliced)
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, sour cream, salsa and taco seasoning. Spread mixture on the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish. Sprinkle on shredded lettuce, tomatoes, shredded cheese, green onions, and olives. Serve with tortilla chips.
I am Amanda. Mom to 3 wonderful kids & lots of furbabies. Plus wife to my hubby, David, for 20 years (gosh that makes me sound old). In our house we love to get outside, have family fun, and enjoy all Florida has to offer (Hey, Universal!) We do all of that with a few shortcuts.