Looking for a figure-friendly appetizer? Check out this Skinny Taco Dip Recipe for your next party or get together. A great poolside snack!
The new year is here and many have resolutions to eat better, work out more, just be a better version of you. Then there is that wrench in your plan called “Super Bowl Sunday”, get-togethers, dinner parties, and more. Why not make this Skinny Taco Dip to share with your friends and family. They will never guess it is a “Skinny” version of an all-time favorite.
Bust out a bag of tortilla chips and dig in. YUM!
- 8 oz cream cheese (fat free)
- 1 cup sour cream (fat free)
- 2 cups salsa (chunky)
- 1 pkt taco seasoning
- 2 cups lettuce (shredded)
- 1 tomato (diced)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (reduced fat)
- 1/4 cup black olives (sliced)
- ¼ Cup Green Olives (sliced)
- 3 Green Onions (thinly sliced)
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, sour cream, salsa and taco seasoning. Spread mixture on the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish. Sprinkle on shredded lettuce, tomatoes, shredded cheese, green onions, and olives. Serve with tortilla chips.
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 that is constantly on the lookout for shortcuts to add more happiness to the day. She loves creating recipes, printables, DIY, and sharing family fun tips with you.