We have had a very busy week and today I wanted to do something fun with the kids. After my internet went out this morning, the day just started to go downhill. Sometimes when you can’t control it….just roll with it. We took a trip to the store and got some marshmallows and chocolate…because they just make everything better.
The kids and I made these Smore Pops and curled up with a movie. The perfect end to this hectic week. These were very easy to make and the kids had a blast dunking their marshmallows into the chocolate. We made them gluten free with gluten free graham cracker crumbs, and dairy free with Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips. There wasn’t a clean face left in the house! 🙂
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Lollipop Sticks
- Place the Marshmallows on the lollipop sticks.
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and microwave at 50% for 1 minute. Stir and then return to the microwave in 30 Second intervals until it is melted.
- Dip the Marshmallows into the chocolate twirling off the excess chocolate.
- Then dip them immediately into the graham cracker crumbs. You could substitute nuts, sprinkles, chopped up candy bars, etc.
**Gluten Free** Use Gluten Free Graham Crackers **Dairy Free** Use Ghirardelli Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @afewshortcuts on Instagram and hashtag it #afewshortcuts.