This is one delicious sandwich! You have to try this Turkey Bacon Avocado Panini Recipe! So many amazing flavors that really make this sandwich awesome!
My hubby loves a good sandwich. We are talking the fancy pressed sandwiches full of cheese, bacon, tomato, and yumminess. I thought what a great Valentine’s treat to show him my love than to create him a delicious sandwich right here in the comfort of our kitchen. The Turkey Bacon Avocado Panini was born. You can’t go wrong with bacon!
This can be made with Homemade French Bread and homemade pesto for a little extra love. It take 10 minutes to put together and you could charge a small fortune for this at a restaurant. It will knock your socks off!
- Italian or French Bread
- Sliced Provolone or Mozzarella Cheese
- Sliced Turkey
- Sliced Avocado
- Sliced Tomato
- Crispy Bacon
- Slice the Bread open for the sandwich.
- Spread the Pesto over the bread.
- Layer the Cheese, Turkey, Avocado, Bacon, and tomato inside.
- Close the sandwich and wrap tightly with aluminum foil.
- Press the sandwich in a sandwich press, panini maker or put it in a medium heat skillet and press down with another heavy skillet.
- Heat the sandwich for 5 minutes or until the outside of the bread is crispy and the cheese is melted.
- Unwrap and serve
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 that is constantly on the lookout for shortcuts to add more happiness to the day. She loves creating recipes, printables, DIY, and sharing family fun tips with you.